- January 2020 Data release
- August 31, 2020 Registration & Result submission deadline
- mid September, 2020 Evaluation results due back to participants
- December 2020 NTCIR-15 Conference (NII, Tokyo)
Just wanna peek: Willing to know if it’s interesting
SHINRA2020-ML aims to categorize 30 language Wikipedia entities into ENE (Extended Named Entity) categories. When you participate in the task, you can choose at least one target language. The training data will be used to categorize all the remaining Wikipedia entities of the language.
Procedure of Full-Participation
1. Registration through NTCIR-15
2. Account Creation and Data Download
You need an account to get any of the data provided for the task. Please create your SHINRA account at:
When you download the data, you have to login using the account.
3. Result Submission
Please submit the data through SHINRA2020-ML: Results Submission page.
Please submit a “system description report“.
The results can be presented at the NTCIT-15 conference. Further details will be announced later.